Ippity Stamps for Sale

Sunday, January 30, 2011

H{ippity} Hop Monday!!




















For this layout I used Ippity set Life's Little Moments which is a great scrapbooking set.(Don't forget every Ippity purchase from me receives a handmade fabric flower I can even do one for you like the ones on this layout if you request it!!)  I created this layout for the Stitching and Fabric Scrapbook challenge at the Outlawz!! Come on over and play - we have a new challenge every day!!





















For this card I stamped on Clearsnap foil with my Ippity heart from the Devoted set (can you tell I adore that set!! It is a must have!!) After stamped I cut it out and sanded the edges a bit - I like the distressed look it created!!  The sentiment is from Unity set Inside and Out which I couldn't find to link but is a great set! I wanted this card to be a Valentine but not too feminine and flowery (I know a huge challenge for me!!)

THANK YOU THANK YOU JIMMY AND LISA for picking my card for yesterday's picks on the Unity AND Ippity blogs - You totally made my day!!

OK that's it for me have a great Monday and hop back to the Ippity blog for more inspiration!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Jane H said...

Rona I'm loving all of your work! Just perfect gal.

Patricia said...

Beautiful layout and card, Rona! I love those fabric flowers!

Rachel B said...

Congrats on the pick from Unity and Ippity Sunday favs! I love your lo today. All that purple is stunning! Beautiful flower!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO and card. Love the flowers. S x

Gardner's Basket said...

Gorgeous LO! I love the purple rosette.

Lisa said...

These are incredible!!!

Karen said...

Beautiful layout, sweet photo and gorgeous fabric flowers!!

farmhouse-story said...

sweet page, rona, and i love what you've done with the hearts!

Susan B. said...

Pretty layout and card Rona! Your fabric flowr is just lovley!

Janice said...

Love all th texture on this layout. That deep bluish purple really makes it pop too! Can't wait to see your next project!

Thanks for stopping by One By One the Flamingos are Stealing My Sanity today!

Janice
www.cricutconfessions.com

JustYolie said...

Beautiful projects!

Mel said...

Rona, your layout is beautiful, love your flower and your card is beautiful.