Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ippity Hip Hop Monday!!

I have been so excited to use this stamp from Ippity Party Hat Wishes!! It is so cute!! I made this card for my sister's 40th BIRTHDAY!!! I HAD to use black!! But I think this card is still super cute and classy (right?!)  I am sending this to her along with some reading glasses - I don't think she needs them yet but boy I sure did right around the time I turned 40 WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!!  I had to do a little something to joke about the age right!!  So in honor of the BESTEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD turning 40 Party Hat Wishes is ON SALE $3.00 off - just leave me a comment and I will refund the $3.00.  You can still get free shipping if you spend $40.00 (just choose the stamp set in the drop down menu - not stamp set plus shipping)  and of course you ALWAYS get FREE HANDMADE FLOWERS and Free 6x6 papers with every order!!!  Happy H{Ippity} HOP - check out the rest of the inspiration by clicking here for the list.


Photobucket

15 comments:

Emily said...

That stamp is really cute!!! Great card!

lynn said...

love the reading glasses! sweet card, rona!

Angie Blom said...

AWESOME card. love the black and white.. loving the border for this image..xx

Gardner's Basket said...

Wonderful card. I love this CAS design.

StampinCathy said...

This is one pretty Happy Birthday card. Love the colors and that border is sweet.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love the crisp black and white you chose!

Pryn said...

Lmbo!!! Your sister is going to smack you for the glasses ;) Such a cute and fun idea! I love the way your creative brain works!!!!!

LOVE YOU SISTAH!!!!

Bogner's said...

I love the fabulous b/w card Rona! Beautiful. Love how you featured it with the nestie shape!

stampjourney said...

Such a nice and clean design! Love it!

Gwen said...

Cute 40th card! Happy birthday to your sister!

Lisa H. said...

what a fun idea for a birthday gift and card.hehehe! the two go perfectly, hope your sister sees the fun in it-no pun intended there. lol!

Elisabeth said...

Great CAS design and that stamp IS perfect for someone who may be needing reading glasses soon, too funny, your sister will get a real kick out of it I'm sure!

Andrea said...

that's so funny, I used that set and image too! Great card!

{jennie} said...

So pretty! I'm sure she will {love} the reading glasses! hehehe.

FibreJunky said...

I think it's perfect in black!! I'll have to do the same thing in another year when my friend turns 40.