Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ippity Hip Hop Monday!!

I have been so excited to use this stamp from Ippity Party Hat Wishes!! It is so cute!! I made this card for my sister's 40th BIRTHDAY!!! I HAD to use black!! But I think this card is still super cute and classy (right?!)  I am sending this to her along with some reading glasses - I don't think she needs them yet but boy I sure did right around the time I turned 40 WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!!!  I had to do a little something to joke about the age right!!  So in honor of the BESTEST SISTER IN THE WHOLE WORLD turning 40 Party Hat Wishes is ON SALE $3.00 off - just leave me a comment and I will refund the $3.00.  You can still get free shipping if you spend $40.00 (just choose the stamp set in the drop down menu - not stamp set plus shipping)  and of course you ALWAYS get FREE HANDMADE FLOWERS and Free 6x6 papers with every order!!!  Happy H{Ippity} HOP - check out the rest of the inspiration by clicking here for the list.


Photobucket

15 comments:

Emily D. said...

That stamp is really cute!!! Great card!

farmhouse-story said...

love the reading glasses! sweet card, rona!

Angie Blom said...

AWESOME card. love the black and white.. loving the border for this image..xx

Gardner's Basket said...

Wonderful card. I love this CAS design.

StampinCathy said...

This is one pretty Happy Birthday card. Love the colors and that border is sweet.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love the crisp black and white you chose!

Pryn said...

Lmbo!!! Your sister is going to smack you for the glasses ;) Such a cute and fun idea! I love the way your creative brain works!!!!!

LOVE YOU SISTAH!!!!

Rachel B said...

I love the fabulous b/w card Rona! Beautiful. Love how you featured it with the nestie shape!

stampjourney said...

Such a nice and clean design! Love it!

Gwen said...

Cute 40th card! Happy birthday to your sister!

Lisa H. said...

what a fun idea for a birthday gift and card.hehehe! the two go perfectly, hope your sister sees the fun in it-no pun intended there. lol!

Elisabeth said...

Great CAS design and that stamp IS perfect for someone who may be needing reading glasses soon, too funny, your sister will get a real kick out of it I'm sure!

Andrea said...

that's so funny, I used that set and image too! Great card!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I'm sure she will {love} the reading glasses! hehehe.

FibreJunky said...

I think it's perfect in black!! I'll have to do the same thing in another year when my friend turns 40.