Ippity Stamps for Sale

Friday, June 3, 2011

Mini's with MAX pop

These Mini's were super fun to make using New Ippity sets The Best (I am seriously L♥VING these quotes and the banners - adorable) and the super cute Flowers + Friends = Priceless!! I have these stamps in stock and shipping starts tomorrow for this great new release!! The paper is all from a "Mini" 6x6 pad Summertime - Echo Park!! With some fun buttons and twine for finishing touches these are ready to go!!


These cards were made for The Outlawz challenge to make Mini's (layouts, mini-books, mini cards,etc.). The other DT samples for this challenge are so fun too - come check it out!!

Have you heard - JenMarie and I are helping out with the Ippity Blog!!! We have some great new things starting tomorrow - lots of inspiration, prizes and even a new Challenge!!







Photobucket

1 comment:

Rona said...

I kept saying tomorrow thinking this would post a Saturday date but I hit the publish post a little before midnight so it shows Friday - Release day is actually Sunday not Saturday. Sorry if I confused anyone!!