Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Linky a little late

sorry :(  I do have a fun card though!! I have been wanting to make one of these for a while and I was inspired again by seeing several made lately.  I thought this would be a very cheerful card for Kim to send her aunt.  Anyway - I used the flowers + friends = priceless ippity set that I just love!!  I have a view of the front and the back - the flowers pull out and the sentiment is on the pull-out.  I still have several of these stamp sets in stock and would love to send one your way!  Have a great week!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, my favorite colors, and those flowers look so awesome on that patterned paper! I haven't made one of these flower cards is a while, so now you've inspired me cause yours is gorgeous Rona!

Brenda said...

I love the many textures in your flowers. Just gorgeous Rona!! I of course love, love the colors! Pink is always perfect!!

Amy said...

This is SO gorgeous Rona!! What an awesome shaped card! I too have been wanting to make a card like this (but a pocket!) I have been seeing them in lots of places! Love the colors and the flowers!

PS...left you some love on my blog!

shuggy said...

this is incredible!!