Ippity Stamps for Sale

Monday, September 5, 2011

My new FAVORITE Ippity set!!!

I am so excited to share this new release!!! Check out ALL things are POSSIBLE



I have so many people to send HOPE and LOVE to!!  Isn't this set great!!!

Here are a couple of cards I made with it.




These all have sparkly, glittery goodness but I can never get a good photo of sparkle.

And you are going to adore this Christmas set!!
Isn't this cute!!  I am going to have lots of fun with this one! I love making Christmas cards.  (You should see the BOXES of Christmas paper I have!!!)  Here are a couple I threw together but I know they don't do this set justice and I can't wait to play with it some more!!



So do you love these sets as much as I do?  Click here and I can ship them out to you right away (along with some goodies!!)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ann said...

Oh, these are cute, I love how Unity isn't ashamed to put scriptures in their stamp sets. Makes me want to buy more. Your cards are really cute too. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stamps and your cards are so pretty. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Lori m

Unknown said...

I love how many different ways you used the All Things Possible Set...and then your Gingham trees! Your details are always fantastic Rona! Have a wonderful weekend!